Our club ethos sets out how we want to run as a club. It’s simple and concise and can be understood by players, parents and coaches..
- To provide football for all children of all ages and abilities in a fun and safe environment
- To promote good behaviour and respect for others
- To ensure all players play within the rules of the game
- Promote the importance of Teamwork
- Play to achieve but not at the cost of development
Our club coaching philosophy provides the support to our coaches for the development of our players.
- Deliver age appropriate coaching to support their journey through the different formats of the game
- Offer challenging but a supportive environment where children can learn from their mistakes
- Maximum touches of the ball to maximise development
- Learn through realistic game scenarios
- Encourage decision making in a pressure free environment
- Harness creativity
- Inspire a love for football
- Letting the players play